Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Things that must go....

X-96 use to feature their list of things that must go. I miss this bit. Why they steered away from it I will never know. Over the past few days, I've compiled my own list of things that must go. 

1. Hair flair! Specifically feathers. I don't see why people want to look like they had a head on collision with a parakeet on their way to work. Whats next? We start putting fish scales on our domes? We are humans, let's focus on what we have people and leave the poultry to be eaten, not flat ironed!!

2. That stupid firework song by Katy Perry . No explanation needed.

3. Coupon Nazis. Look, I'm all for saving a buck, but not when it makes me look like some hoarder who's probably been digging through their neighbors garbage can for old newspapers. 

4. FB posts with no definition of your life issues ie: :( or "I'm so sad!" how the hell do I laugh at your dramatic and depressing life if I don't know why you're upset? (Same rules apply with :) or "I'm so happy!!")

5. Dancing sign holders. I swear one day I'm going to kill someone because I'm watching some dude do the Rodger Rabbit while spinning a sign on one finger and juggling with the other hand, because I'm not paying attention to the car in front of me.

I realize I'm in no way perfect, and my words are often full of cynicism, but like I've said before, if you disagree that's ok by me, just be prepared to be laughed at!

2 comments: