Thursday, April 21, 2011

Restroom Manners

We have a coed bathroom at work but there is a lock on the door so only one person occupies it at a time. This isn’t like Ally McBeal where men and women actually share the same restroom, opening opportunities for a little afternoon delight between co-workers in the stalls. It’s more of a private bathroom really, just available to both men and women. As I was walking into the bathroom today, creepy Chuck (whose name has been altered in case he ever stumbles across this blog) decided to come and have a conversation with me. I continued to inch myself closer to the door as my 44 ounces of diet coke had reached the point of no return in my 15 ounce sized bladder. Creepy Chuck kept inching closer to me, continuing to talk about how he needed something done and blah blah blah, at that point, all I could focus on was how I was going to keep my bladder from exploding and how to get away from his jagged yellow/grey teeth!! I’d inched myself close enough to the bathroom that I was finally beginning to push the door open; Still talking and walking towards me as if he was going to follow me in there to continue our worthless/going nowhere conversation, I finally just went in the bathroom and slammed the door shut while staring him down with the look of death in my eyes. It should be a common courtesy that if someone is walking somewhere and you even think they might  be walking into the bathroom, that you don’t strike up a conversation! Don’t even talk to them! Don’t even make eye contact with them!!  Assume they are an alien from Mars and any indication you have acknowledged their presence, will result in you bursting into flames!!! (I think I’ve made my point here)

No comments:

Post a Comment