Thursday, April 28, 2011

Everybody loves Kaycee!!

You know the old saying “When the cat’s away, the mice will play?” As the assistant office manager at Sportsmans Warehouse, I got to witness some pretty funny things when the Loss Prevention team would call myself and the office manager (who happens to be one of my best friends) up to the cameras to see what went on in the stores when no one was there to take charge. I think the funniest video I ever watched was when Kaycee Bruno’s boyfriend Austin -who was conveniently working the same shift as her that night- decided to put her under a boat and sit on it so she couldn’t get out. Trying to rummage up the seriousness to tell them this was NOT ok was a bit challenging for Brittany and I that day. I remember she and I giggling like little school girls at the creativity of the stunt and laughing at the fact that Austin had actually convinced her to climb UNDER the boat to begin with. Needless to say, it was never a dull moment when working with Kaycee.

I’m sure it’s no shock to anyone that I had my fair share of playing around when we should have been working. *refer to post 1 if this actually is shocking to you* I remember playing hide n go seek with Kaycee and a few others throughout the store when times were slow. I’m pretty sure I was hiding in the fitting room once for a good 25 minutes waiting for Kaycee and a few others to find me. They’d given up and decided not to say anything and just let me be. (thanks jerks!) Working retail isn’t exactly entertaining, but Kaycee always managed to make it fun! She is one of the happiest and sweetest people I know!! I’m so happy we got to work (or pretend to work) together and get to know each other!!

No comments:

Post a Comment